New neoglycoproteins are now available in our catalog:
– Lewis X (NeoLeX),
– SialylLewis X (NeoSleX),
– Xylose (NeoX)
– Glucuronic acid (NeoGU)
Do not hesitate to contact us for more details about these products.
1. Last publication about the use of our FimH and DC-SIGN LEctPROFILE kits for the design of new gold mannoside nanoparticles. We thank Dr.Stephane Vincent (from the University of namur) to give us the chance to be associated with this wonderful work.
Wang, T. et al. “Glycofullerene-AuNPs as multivalent ligands of DC-SIGN and bacterial lectin FimH: tuning nanoparticule size and ligand density”. Nanoscale, 2023, 15, 11657-11666. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1039/D3NR01611K
2. First publication of the collaborative work (ANR Cyclick) between University of Le Mans (IMMM), University of Nantes (CEISAM) and GLYcoDiag about the synthesis of linear glycopolymers and their evaluations through lectins interactions (ConA, BC2LA, FimH, Langerin and DC-SIGN).
Gonnot, C. et al. “ROMP-based Glycopolymers with high Affinity for mannose-binding lectins”. Biomacromolecules, 2023, 14, 3689-3699. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.biomac.3c00406
As you know, GLYcoDiag propose several miniaturized methods in microbiology which help you during the development stages of your ingredients. The methods listed below enable to study the potential antimicrobial properties of a product (alone or in combination) on a large range of bacteria and fungi.
Those methods are devoted to:
– Determine the minimal inhibitory concentration (CMI).
– Design boosters, systems preservatives or identification/optimization of synergy effects through micro-challenge test method. As a reminder, micro-challenge test is the method of choice for all steps where the regulatory method is not absolutely required (ISO11930). Moreover, adapted to various products viscosities, the micro-challenge test can help you to accelerate your development through large screening with different formulations. Finally, the micro-challenge test method can be customized according to your needs (strains and picking time).
– Evaluate the rate of microbial decrease through Time to kill study.
We remain at your disposal for any further information regarding these services or for a quotation.
With best regards,
To unsubscribe this newsletter, please send back this e-mail at email@example.com
GLYcoDiag has recently launched new LEctPROFILE® kits (dedicated lectin arrays) designed for efficient evaluation of crude or purified glycoconjugates.
LK01FimH (screening of FimH ligands)
LK02DC (Research of DC-SIGN and/or Langerin ligands)
LK03Gal3 (screening of Galectin-3 inhibitors)
LK04Cells (Highlight cells glyco-signatures according to cell-type, differentiation, status (healthy or not) and environment . Evaluation of product effect on glycan expression and cells behaviour. Research of cell glyco-biomarkers)
LK05α2,3_α2,6 (Determination of the ratio α2,3/α2,6, study the sialylation levels)
LK06Galili (Detection of undesirable Galili antigen on cells, tissues or biotherapeutics)
As a reminder, the LEctPROFILE® kits are convenient for the following relevant applications:
1) Detection of desirable or undesirable glycans during the early stage of quality control of biotherapeutics;
2) Identification of glyco-biomarkers related to cells behaviour and/or pathology;
3) Analysis and characterisation of the glycosylation level of glycoproteins contained in biological fluids (e.g.target the sialylation status of relevant serum biomarkers);
4) Research of ligand for lectins of interest that are well-known to be involved in particular disorder or in biological mechanism of interest.
Visit our website at https://www.glycodiag.com/products/lectprofile-kits/ to download the technical notes of each kit and see several examples of applications.
GLYcoDiag will attend the next 21st Eurocarb symposium in Paris from 09 to 13 July and will be presenting some results obtained with these kits.
GLYcoDiag is a testing and research laboratory specialized in Glycosciences and Microbiology. Its own technology platform GLYcoPROFILE® is intended to the study of « glyco-actives » mechanisms relevant for cosmetics applications and the development of new cosmetic ingredients. GLYcoPROFILE® allows to reduce your time development and increase your innovation capability.
The technology is based on the determination of interaction profiles of molecules with glycans binding proteins allowing to identify specific interactions of ingredient containing glycosylated molecules (from raw material to purified molecules), highlight glycans accessibility, identify “glycan signature” and compare with reference GLYcoPROFILEs, anticipate potential biological properties that are relevant for cosmetic applications.
GLYcoPROFILE® platform is declined from analytical/structural studies aiming at the identification of glycan profiles (which also shape with glycan content), accessibility and evaluate the potential to modulate glycobiological interaction mechanisms related to specific cosmetics activities (non exhaustive list):
Innate Immunity : a focus on innate immunity is carried out by the use of human recombinant lectins expressed on the surface of skin cells or in their close environment. For example the lectins DC-SIGN, Langerin or Dectin-1 are used to prove/demonstrate the effect of sample on this biological mechanism.
Anti-ageing : Determination of the interaction profile of ingredient with a panel of human recombinant lectins (e.g. CD44, layilin) recognizing glycoaminoglycan motifs. These receptors are expressed on the surface of skin cells or in their close environment and are involved in cell development, tissue remodelling and inflammation.
Pigmentation : Ingredient effect on pigmentation is evaluated through the study of its interaction with lectins whose specificity correspond to those involved in melanin transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes.
Well-being : Wellness potential action of an ingredient is predicted by evaluating the potential of interaction of the sample with lectins that recognised specific glycans structures. Indeed, some specific glycans structure bearing oligo- polysaccharides are well-known to be involved in secretion of β-endorphine (an hormone produced during wellness feeling).
From analytics to the potential activity, GLYcoPROFILE® platform and dedicated studies help you to make the difference.
GLYcoDiag will be present at the next Cosm’innov congress the 24-25th May 2023 and will present it’s last innovations concerning microbiota services devoted to cosmetics ingredients.
With more than 15 years of expertise in glycobiological interactions studies and complex carbohydrate analyses, GLYcoDiag continues to help its customers to speed-up their biotherapeutic projects through its GLYcoPROFILE® platform.
The GLYcoPROFILE® is commonly used in a large range of applications as follow:
– Drug design/Drug discovery: For the research and evaluation of new glycosylated drugs on a range of lectins (recombinant human or bacterial) known to be involved in biological process (e.g. innate immunity, bacterial interaction,…);
– Development of in-process quality control of therapeutic recombinant glycoproteins: identification of specific glycan signatures of your reference product, batch-to-batch monitoring, glycoform specific profiles and immunogen glycan detection (Galα1,3Gal (Galili antigen), Neu5Gc,…);
– Discovery of relevant glyco-biomarkers: through utilization of specialized kits to highlight glycan signatures (e.g. cell surface glycosylation monitoring).
Download the Flyer “Biotech” that summarizes the full description of the GLYcoPROFILE® platform used for the biotherapeutics development projects. Since the beginning of this year, several LEctPROFILE® kits are now available for your glycosciences research needs. Have a look directly on our website at https://www.glycodiag.com/products/lectprofile-kits/ to know more about these kits.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for discussion about your research and development projects in glycosciences.
This month we focus our Newsletter on neoglycoproteins and their applications. Two novel tumor associated carbohydrate antigens like neoglycoproteins are now available in our catalog: NeoLeX and NeoSLeX functionalized respectively with LeX and SLeX.
In addition, we invite you to read in this newsletter the summary of our last publication that present the contribution of our GLYcoPROFILE platform which help to decipher melanoma-DC cross talk and identify glycans biomarkers. This work was carryed out with the help of GLYcoDiag cells LEctPROFILE® kit (LKCellsE).