GLYcoDiag is your partner of microbiological studies (mainly in cosmetics field). GLYcoDiag’s expertises are used in the research and optimisation of the new active compounds, prebiotics, combination of compounds (synergy effect), boosters, systems preservatives and in the validation of the new formulations.
GLYcoDiag help you for microbiote studies:
– Co-cultures models: GLYcoDiag has developed co-culture models which allow to study the effect of a cosmetic product on the growth and/or the decrease of each strain growing together in the same medium and environmental conditions. All of the co-culture models developed by GLYcoDiag are based on the following criteria :
– Referenced strains either from well-known collections or isolated and characterized wild-type strains from GLYcoDiag’s own cell bank.
– Calibrated inoculum of each strain mixed (four to five strains) in proportion mimicking eubiosis equilibrium or dysbiosis related to specific cutaneous diseases.
– A common culture medium based on minimum nutrients, allowing to keep the growth of each strain in at wanted proportions during the study (usually 24 to 72h).
– Respective pH and temperature according to the targeted environment.
– Miniaturized, accurate and reliable.
GLYcoDiag help you for alternative microbiology services:
– Micro-challenge test : screening of anti-microbial activities of many samples simultaneously.
– Time Kill study : determination of the kinetic of inhibition of strain growth (bacteria and/or fungi)
– Minimal Inhibition concentration (MIC)/Growth effect : Determination of microbial properties of product on a variety of microorganisms.
– Glycomicrobiote: study the effect of your products on microorganisms interactions (one or up to 4 strains simultaneously) with the skin cells (i.e. Human normal keratinocytes (NHEK), corneocytes, …).
Don’t forget: GLYcoDiag will be present at the next In cosmetics global at Barcelona (28th-30th March). Do not hesitate to visit us during this event on booth Y33 to know more about our services.