GLYcoDiag's research products are now available:
- Neoglycoproteins: Home made, high quality products. [pdf]
- LectProfile plates: Full range of ready-to-use lectins-microplates products, designed according to you needs.
Contact us and save time to choose the best strategy with the adapted tools
- An illustration of the GLYcoDiag's lectin array method intended for the study of cell surface glycans:
Cell surface lectin array: parameters affecting cell glycan signature. Glycoconjugate J., 17 August 2012 (http://www.springerlink.com/content/r081506667767166/).
- The Micro-challenge test method developped by GLYcoDiag was used as in-process antibacterial activity screening method: I. Renimel-Krolikiewicz et al. (2012). Microfractionation: A new tool toward the on-line screening of active biomolecules. Antioxidant and antibacterial activities. International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists 2012 conference, Johannesburg, South Africa, october 15-18.
- Usefullness of the Micro-challenge test method developped by GLYcoDiag for the discovery of new active molecules as preservatives:Sa´da El Abdellaoui et al. (2010). Bioactive molecules in Kalanchoe pinnata leaves: extraction, purification, and identification. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 398, 1329-1338.
2009:- GLYcoDiag presentation on the web TV Twideco
- GLYcoDiag with its partner Proteodynamics, help to analyze glycosylation of the recombinant thyrotropin:
Damiani et al. (2009). Stable expression of human-like sialylated recombinant thyrotropin in a chinese hamster ovary cell line expressing a2-6 sialyltransferase. Protein Epression and Purification, 67, 7-14.